You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether posted or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person who created such Content. This means that you, and not I Linkshort.site, are entirely responsible for all Content you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services. Linkshort.site does not control the Content posted through our Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using our Services, you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable Content. Under no circumstances shall Linkshort.site be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or made available through our Services.
You agree NOT to use our Services for the following:
- Any pornographic content.
- Register more than one account per person. If users are found to have referred themselves, the referral fees will be lost.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is adult, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Linkshort.site officer, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you are not entitled to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements).
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers to hide the origin of any Content transmitted through our Services.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail,""spam,""chain letters,""pyramid schemes," or any other form of unsolicited or unauthorized solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping malls) that are designated for that purpose.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or act in a manner that negatively affects the ability of other users to engage in real-time exchanges.
- Interference with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the United States Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Collect or store personal data from other users.
- Attempt to forge traffic for the purpose of revenue, not simply using automated'computer' traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers,'hiding' Services through any method.
- Offering any form of incentive to users who click on a Link Cash link is not limited to points, bonuses, money, gifts, traffic or exchange of information.
- Harm minors in any way.
You acknowledge that Linkshort.site may or may not pre-project Content, but that Linkshort.site and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to PRE-SCREEN, refuse or move any Content (or Account) that is available through the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Linkshort.site and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or Account that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate and assume all risks associated with the use of any Content or Account, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content or Account created by Linkshort.site.